- Homeless Point-in-Time Survey - Tusculum students helped the Appalachian Regional Coalition on Homelessness (ARCH) conduct a Point-in-Time survey of the homeless in Greene County in September 2007.
- Tusculum class conducts ‘point-in-time’ survey of homeless in Northeast TN, Jan. 2006
- Tusculum College signs agreement with Appalachian Regional Coalition on Homelessness, 2005
- Service-Learning students help build house for Habitat for Humanity
- Service-Learning class explores ‘what it means to be an American’
- Service-Learning class compiles survey of childcare needs in Greene Country
- See more of our Community-Based Research projects
Tusculum College is a College of Promise. This means that we as a campus have joined America's Promise in taking on the responsibility and pleasure of offering our Greeneville community youth the 5 Promises.